In the USA lotto, they have drawn 50 balls total and the probable combination are 35 of those 50 balls can be amongst the 33 that have not been drawn yet. That would mean that the remaining balls, with a total of 39 balls, are probable to have been drawn. So really, the balls have not been drawn as much as we think. The American lottery system is the source of much debate among lottery players in the USA because of the so many wins within the last 6 months. There are now sayings that the system may be rigged contrary to what other people think. That the win is really Because the numbers are rigged. And that those who think this are just plain wrong.
In Europe the situation is not much talked about yet.
The Lotto is still with us and still is a big money generator for many people in Europe, not only in Germany but in all European countries. The former head of the utilities agency in the UK, Lord reheads his opinion that this Lotto as well as other lotteries is not rigged. Yes, he was wrong. But he is also right that this Lotto as well as all other lotteries are not rigged. What he was trying to say is, the chances of winning the lotteries are not influenced by the numbers that are drawn. What varies greatly are the other things, such as the price of the ticket and the odds that the winning numbers will be alike.
In Germany the Lotto is given a name, the “ito” (means the same as the English “T022”). Being the first one to place their bet, the player receives 2 euros from the promoters. The player has the option of placing a bet for a euro or two euros. Should no ticket of the variation be sold, the machine ends the game and the money is transferred to the Lotto accounts of the person who placed the bets.
The price of a ticket of the variation being played is normally 5 euros.
- This of course depends on the selected numbers and is cheap compared to the other lotteries. The game is drawn twice each week, once on a Monday and once on a Saturday, with the numbers shown being the same for each draw.
- Being a game of chance, the chances of winning are extremely high. The odds vary from the theoretically most likely to the least likely, so that winning a Lotto jackpot is 1010 against 1, with 1 being the strongest guess.
- But what makes the game particularly enticing, is that the stages of the game are clearly laid out with the players given the chance to triple their stake if they are in profit. So a reasonable optimism exists that despite the extremely high odds of winning a prize, the possibility is there of winning the Lotto jackpot with the appropriate number of numbers.
- If you have ever played the St Minver lotto in Great Britain, you may notice that the sums of money that can be won, vary quite considerably from the sums of money that are allocated to the two prize categories. In this draw, the player who selects theacciacciacci consecutive numbers (1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, etc) will find that the total apart from the jackpot is greater than just the jackpot. In addition, if a player will find 3 consecutive numbers in the same column or row, then they will win 20 pounds in addition to the jackpot money.
- If you look at the graphics on the Succeed web site, they do not look for any great prizes apart from the jackpot and the suckered in Effortless design in the centre. Succeed’s web site is one of the best online lottery syndicates in Great Britain and the world. Graphics are plain, unadornble except for the big shipped numbers that are usual all week. When you purchase your tickets, you select a Syndicate then you decide how many tickets you would like to buy. The more you buy, the more chances you have of winning.